H.E.R. Place is an accessible emergency anti-violence shelter for all women and their children who are experiencing intimate partner physical, sexual, emotional or financial abuse and/or stalking. Our staff will give you support and information so you can make healthy choices for yourself and your children.
The location of the shelter is not publicized and our services are free. You can contact the shelter by calling our 24-hour Crisis Line at 705-264-7233(SAFE) or Toll Free at 1-855-827—7233 for immediate and confidential support.
- Immediate telephone support through our 24-hour Crisis Line
- Accompaniment, advocacy and referrals
- Risk assessment and safety planning for you and your children
- 24 hour One-to-one support
- Assistance with custody and child support issues
- Assistance with immigration services
- Assistance with finding housing
- Assistance with getting financial support
Don’t forget that you are not alone; there are people out there to help you on your journey to HEAL from your past experience, EMPOWER you to be independent and strong and be there to REFLECT with you as you become yourself again.